[my|our suitcase] is an almost-empty custom-designed and custom-made cardboard suitcase - identical in size, look and articulation to the [my|your suitcase] - where visitors/viewers are asked to respond to a number of prompts by making and/or adding material, artefacts, writings, items, observations, and gifts that articulate the conference theme of boundaries.
1. this was written on the poster next to the suitcase | questo era scritto sul poster vicino alla valigia
2. there are 7 mini-suitcases in [my|our suitcase]: 6 boundaries and 1 reconnection box.
3. each boundary had its own booklet | ogni limite ha il suo libretto:
social boundaries | limiti sociali
geographic boundaries | limiti geografici
personal boundaries | limiti personali
imaginary boundaries | limiti immaginari
creative boundaries | limiti creativi
spatial boundaries | limiti spaziali
4. the reconnection box too has its own booklet | anche la scatola di riconnessione ha il suo libretto...
5. it's all about making... creating... imagining.... designing... | ha tutto a che fare con il fare, creare, immaginare, progettare..
6. some of the responses at MART here | alcune delle risposte al MART qua
< back to:
< back to: